I took my inner Hulk with me to the Auto Show last week and as is often the case, he was moved to write a poem. His subject: the Lincoln division of the Ford Motor Company.
- Hulk go Auto Show camera friend.
- Auto Show big room of cars, all shiny.
- See shiny Lincoln fancy cars.
- One big purple!
- One ten eyeballs shape of rectangle!
- Woman short boots high heels tell Hulk: design.
- Hulk say why design?
- Who say Lincoln be big purple?
- Who say Lincoln ten rectangle eyes?
- Hulk like Continental from Sixties.
- “Suicide door”.
- That a Lincoln.