- Gold medal, at last.
- Against Germany, which makes it better.
- (Refer back to the last World Cup if you need this explained to you; it is rather painful.)
- Brasil! (That’s two hundred thousand voices, more or less.)
- The Maracanã explodes.
- Players run randomly across the pitch and throw themselves to the turf, sobbing.
- Neymar pulls his yellow jersey over his face.
- The old corgi finally eats his dinner.
want to read a Pam Bliss minicomic?Lots of my minicomics and other Kekionga stories are now available to read online. Just click on "READ A COMIC!" right above this message.
want to read a Kekionga story right here on the blog?This blog is full of illustrated fiction set in Kekionga and featuring the same cast of characters you find in the comics. Click on "Kekionga FICTION!" above to find a table of contents and links to all the stories.
looking for something? just type and click:
the last few posts
what manner of mysteries do I find here?